Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Belly butterflies, belly dancing and much travel

Oh you are coming, coming, coming,
How will hungry Time put by the hours till then?
- Sara Teasdale

It is going to be an extremely busy and exciting 3 weeks ahead. F is arriving early tomorrow morning, so I will be up at 4:30am to prepare to pick him up from the airport. I'm so thrilled and excited and relieved that he will be with me, in about 14 hours... We've been apart for only two and a half months, but it seems like forever. Yet I remember how it was, being with him, as if it were yesterday. Sounds clichéd, but the longer I am in this world, the more clichés I experience and figure that most of them stem from human instinct. Anyway.

This Saturday will be hectic, rushing from work to Mont Kiara for two shows. Going to do about 3 items each, including a revamped choreography and a simple item with zills... finally! I love them zills (or zils, zeilss, finger cymbals, whatever you call them).. just started learning them, but one day I'd like to do an item, where I dance and play my zills to live percussion, and no other music. Much fun! Also discussed with S and WY the possibility of doing the tribal style with our next costume. Seashells, flower power, hair extentions, colourful beads, silver ethnic jewellery.. gorgeous. Exciting! :)

Early Sunday morning will see F and I heading to Penang by bus. Gonna spend a few lovely days there, coming back Tuesday, then (probably, pending the boss's approval) heading to Gemia island early Wednesday for an assignment with CW! Glad I managed to talk the organizers into letting F come with me. :) On Friday night F and I will go straight from K.Terengganu to Mersing, then to spend a few leisurely days in Tioman. Not sure what we'll be doing beyond that, but it doesn't matter. What does is that we will be together. :)