Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Crazy Rush

Success usually comes to those
who are too busy to be looking for it.
- Henry David Thoreau

Ok, I haven't written here for more than a week again. :( Sorry bout that. I promise to try and write more. Things have been hectic, and for some reason I'm always exhausted when I get home. Falling asleep is as easy as turning off a light.

Anyway, just a few short updates:

Teaching went fairly well, though I think I spent too much time trying to make sure all the students got the movements right. Most of them were fairly or totally new to bellydance, so I felt that I should try and help them get it right from the beginning so it's easier for them when S introduces more advanced stuff. Was so engrossed in the class that I almost exceeded the time, and did only a short cool down session. Given more opportunities to teach I think I will improve though. :) And the music was really suitable, I'm glad I took the time to compile the CD. :)

The trips to and from Tioman/Mersing left much to be desired, but the island and resort were gorgeous.. just wonderful! More about that later (hopefully with photos).

F started his journey home yesterday, after some confusion about his departure date and some mad rushing around to fix things. I spent most of the day in a tearful, stressed out mood - I'm going to miss him so very much. Ed wasn't happy at all that I took emergency leave; she doesn't know what happened, but I doubt she would care even if she did. Have to leave more detailed explanations for later, got to get back to work.