Thursday, May 05, 2005

For A Minute There, I Lost Myself

Karma police, I've given all I can, it's not enough,
I've given all I can but we're still on the payroll.
- Radiohead

I've just discovered this wonderful, wonderful radio blog thingy and have been playing with it while working on my articles. This is a productive day, like yesterday; I haven't felt this way for some time now.

Through the radio blog thingy, I've been searching and listening to tracks from Omar Faruk Tekbilek, Dead Can Dance, various Britrock bands as well as Radiohead. This is a so much better way to review
music than listening to 30-second sound clips on Amazon! I'd almost forgotten how much I love Radiohead.. sacrilege! Will be digging out their CDs when I get home. :)

Will also be setting up a radio blog on this site, so look out for it! I've got several playlists in mind already. :) Whee!

P/S: I've been thinking more and more how much I enjoy writing about and researching food. Am currently writing three articles on food for the next issue of the magazine, plus more issues of my column. Excellent. We are what we eat after all. Okie, I'll stop babbling now.