Friday, June 17, 2005

At This Time Tomorrow....

...I'll be in his arms again :):)

After lots of stress, mild depression (or something that felt like it), frustration and lots of other emotions, I'm really feeling calm now. Or maybe it's because I'm tired from staying up all of last night.... :P

But anyway, now all I can think about is just to be there with F.. got most things packed and will be leaving the house in about 6 hours to pick bro up and head to the airport.. :)

Hopefully I won't be bored stiff on the plane because all the things I'd planned to do to amuse myself involve sharp things (scissors and needles - tassel making/beading :P) and I don't want to risk getting thrown off the plane for attemping to make my dance costume.. hehe

*sighs* So excited! :):)

Probably won't be posting for at least 48 hours, hopefully will manage to have some pictures up too, when next I write. :) Stay tuned and wish me a smooth journey!