Monday, May 22, 2006

Quickie

Hmm, I started writing a blog entry at work, but the damn PC hung. Anyway.

Just watched Da Vinci Code a few hours ago with A. No, I haven't read the book, but I think I will eventually... I thought it was pretty interesting. But what is more interesting is the controversy about Christians who read the book leaving the Church because they thought what was in it was the truth. Or is it?

On to a more giggly fangirl note, there's this scary character in the movie that I thought I recognised, but wasn't sure because he looked trés creepy in it. Checking IMDB though, it turned out that I was right, Silas, the very scary character, was played by Paul Bettany, who is trés cute. Also found these top 3 most active forum topics about him on the site:

He is scary as hell in Da Vinci Code
He should go to hell for being in The DaVinci Code
He was hot as hell in The Da Vinci Code!

I concur with the first and third. ;)

And now, on to a few links:

* Exercise a Challenge for Saudi Women

* Vulgar, lewd, disturbing: Nightmare Fuel (but incredulously funny if you possess a warped humour like I do). Not Safe For Work.